Crash to desktop? Vista players read this

I had the same problem on my Vista 64 ultimate but I got rid of that problem by making a check mark in the "Debug Launch" from net-7 launcher. Might be worth a try for all your others. Else you will need to re update each time.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards

Satis

• 2 weeks later...

I have also seen this on 2 of my machines. A lot on my 32 bit win 7 machine and super rarely on my x64 win 7 machine so it seems to be happing on 32bit machines more so with vista and win 7. Don't think there is much of a difference between vista and win 7 besides win 7 seems to not be a crazy memory hog like vista :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem on my Vista 64 ultimate but I got rid of that problem by making a check mark in the "Debug Launch" from net-7 launcher. Might be worth a try for all your others. Else you will need to re update each time.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards

Satis

how were you able to check that box?

everything under authentication and misc. is greyed out to me and I can't check any of the boxes

Edit- I've tried everything listed here, only thing that works is re-patching every time I play :)

edit #2- tried resetting the updates, still doesn't work.. keeps crashing after the login screen. Any ideas?

Ok, server is back up but I am still having the client terminate the connection? UAC and compatibilty have been fixed.......I am out of options

netstat -ao in a command window, look to make sure nothing else is using port 443. <IP Addr>:443 If it is, I'd suggest terminating that application, as it needs to use this to connect securely. :)

netstat -ao in a command window, look to make sure nothing else is using port 443. <IP Addr>:443 If it is, I'd suggest terminating that application, as it needs to use this to connect securely. :)

I typed in netstat but all I got was internet addresses, no port numbers......I am not that computer savvy so if you could state exactly what I need to do

I shouldn't reply until I have googled the answer myself first......ok, port 445 is the only port close that is in use.....from what I can tell 443 is free