Link Forums to New Portal

can we get a link like in the header of the page to the new website please :) unless I am missing it?

No you are not missing it, I was looking for it yesterday. I mean I have it in my favorites, but I cant access my favorites with the in-game browser. Sadly though, you'll find that the page is not in-game browser friendly, none of the navigation links will work :) I haven't tried this yet but plan to, but to try to make links for every sub page so it'll load without needing to use the broken navigation links on the page. I put the one index link on my profile page, but I'm going to test all the sub pages with the in-game browser before I make a links thread someplace... or petition the web guy to take a look at the pages functionality for the in-game browser. Google works though :D

Oh wait, there was one link that did work, the news feed link, but then it broke the page. That's IE for you I guess.

For the newbies saying "what? what browser?" Click options and then credits. Also if you want to be logged in, you'll need to log in with Internet Explorer (out of game) and set it to log in automatically to these forums. Of course you can still use FF when you are not in-game ;)