What I've done and what will I do?

What I do

1.) If a nav is camped, I move on. Very rarely have I aimed my guns and shot something if someone is camped looking for a specific mob.

2.) Am vocal about being camped at a nav or location if some show up looking for the same mob. Probably piss some people off when I do this, but It’s my idea of fair.

3.) Try like Hell not to cherry-pick roids. Of course, a slipup once or twice is possible, and that is probably the one or two times anyone has chastised me on this issue.

4.) I don’t kill/steal, but if someone comes to a nav I am camping and I tell them I am waiting for a mob that drops something I am looking for, I’ve had no qualms about shooting at what I’m after regardless of who’s shooting what.

5.) Been vocal about language, but realized it is my perception and not always the perception of others. It’s not my place to play babysitter for any kids that might be around. That’s the job of others and it’s up to them to decide what will be tolerated or not be tolerated.

6.) Been vocal about multi-boxing and macroing, but I realize I can play more and some macroing can level the playing field for others. Again – it’s the job of others to decide what will be allowed.

What I intend to do.

I’m sticking to 1 through 4, and the other two are dead issues for me.

I can always change my mind about how my perceptions can affect others, and I am only there to play a game. . I may start multi-boxing myself to be able to compete.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1