INV 300 no way to get around it ....

I am trying to install the game on my older xp machine. I was having a lot of trouble getting the N7 client to update, but after getting around that, i can not log in. Every time I try with this machine I get the INV- 300 error. I tried the fixes listed here, neither worked. I can get into the game just fine on any of my accounts via my Win7 machines. I know it has to be something simple that I am overlooking, but after 2 days of trying, i'm simply exhausted from trying so I will hope to get an answer here.

PLEASE, what the heck am I missing here? No, there is no UAC on a Win XP machine.

Every time I try with this machine I get the INV- 300 error. I tried the fixes listed here, neither worked. I can get into the game just fine on any of my accounts via my Win7 machines. I know it has to be something simple that I am overlooking, but after 2 days of trying, i'm simply exhausted from trying so I will hope to get an answer here.

PLEASE, what the heck am I missing here? No, there is no UAC on a Win XP machine.

open 'internet options / content / certificates / trusted root cert' and search for local.net-7.org in 'issued to' column and remove it.

Run launcher and it should reinstall certificate after you press 'play'.

I guess I should let everyone know what is going on at this point. So I tried all the above steps, and NOTHING worked. So I did a fresh install of all the software, including the OS. It needed it anyhow, so no loss there. I started immediately having issues with getting the launcher updated. If I turned off my virus protection, it went through a 'mock' update, but didn't actaully update anything based on what the logs said, and I was unable to log in, kept getting the INV-300 error.  This is where It gets interesting ...

I decided to try one of the fixes that CDel has pinned to fix this issue, only this time, I deleted the certificate via Karus instructions above, then I manually went into the Net7/bin folder and deleted any certificates that were present there. I d/l the certificate from the link that CDel provides in his instructions and open and install per instructions then click to open Net7 launcher again.

Well, that apparently did SOMETHING because it immediately launched into an update, with no hash error messages (antivirus and all protection programs up and protecting), went through just fine and then allowed me to log into the game with no INV-300 error.

If anyone else is having these same difficulties, go ahead and give what I did a shot. :D