Login problems ,,again

3 days now and the login server will not accept my credentials,,,i wonder whats the point of a game running if we cant get to log in,,,come on guys,,its only a login server,,,you can do it,,fix the damn thing..you have build a castle and the draw bridge is a problem?...thank you

[quote name='athenian10' timestamp='1355201174' post='68669']
3 days now and the login server will not accept my credentials,,,i wonder whats the point of a game running if we cant get to log in,,,[/quote]there is no problem with login.

[quote name='rodsmith' timestamp='1355209887' post='68673']
what is it saying when that happens. ?
[/quote] the toon says,,im sorry but i am unable to validate your information and the box gives a fault INV-300 standard responce for wrong password,,,,but the name and password are correct,,tried my other accounts as well,,,same thing..happened before and was fixed in 2 days,,now moving to the 4th day and nothing

[quote name='athenian10' timestamp='1355223363' post='68715']
the toon says,,im sorry but i am unable to validate your information and the box gives a fault INV-300 standard responce for wrong password,,,,but the name and password are correct,,tried my other accounts as well,,,same thing..happened before and was fixed in 2 days,,now moving to the 4th day and nothing
[/quote]INV-300 means that client is unable to securely connect to login service. You do not get INV-300 for wrong password (or username).

Make sure you do not have 'local cert' checkbox selected in launcher, you do not block outgoing port 443/tcp (ssl, https), you have 'local.net-7.org' root certificates list (Internet options/Content/Certificates/Trusted Root Certificates, you may delete it from there and let launcher install it again)