Rare Mob's Should Not Spawn On Server Restart

Specops

The title says it all. Because the server is pretty unstable at the moment, we are getting multiple crashes a day. If I correctly understand what people have told me, every time the server reboots itself, all those rare mobs spawn, along with hulk fields, raids, etc. Because the named pirates, for example, are supposed to be hard to find, I would suggest that they not spawn when the server restarts. I don't know if this is feasible, but if the default thing is that the mobs will respawn, perhaps disable the spawns of rare mobs on server restarts and manually spawn them at a certain time (for example, the devs can determine ahead of time based on some random roll that they will spawn 3 hours a 37 minutes after a restart, and change this number every time).

I've found that the mobs are there after server restart, but them being there hasn't been enough for me to secure 1 rare item as a result. The drop rates are still the same, so it doesn't appear to be too much of an advantage/exploit .. but maybe I'm just unlucky I dunno :S

[quote name='Paul' timestamp='1354526919' post='67821']
They don't respawn after a restart, its just that their spawn timers run out while the server is down or restarting.
[/quote]

+1

all spawns are timed. None auto-respawn on server restart.