History And Culture?

JusticeZero

I haven't been here a long time, and I haven't seen much content, so i'm still trying to work out the general feel of things in ways. Is there some cultural themes that are fairly consistant to work in? Terrans seem like they're very businesslike one second, then start throwing out air guitars and the like like Bill and Ted the next, so far.. Jenquai look like an arabic/japanese fusion of some sort, but i'm not at all sure how that fusion happened or works, other than that the item descriptions mix what looks very much like romanised Japanese sentences in, but the NPC's keep sporting Persian names..
All of this seems like it might be connected to various elements of some back history that isn't as much focused on main points, and i'm not sure how much of that history exists.

Apologies if it seems pedantic. I'm a doctoral social sciences student, and I start microanalysing lore and trying to make sense of it whenever I hit it. I start trying to figure out things like migration patterns and the like to figure out where the gaps are and where it might be going next.

Justice,

If you want dissect the gameworld, have a look at the EnB timeline by Albino Eatpod that was re-posted by Mynd. Just search 'Timeline' in the Forum's search box. It's a relatively long document. Long enough to wet your doctoral whistle.

For Net-7 News, this is the Pakkrat.

Actually, just remove the "?" from the topic sentence Justice, and boom!....We now have a thread for a newer and much more updated discussion(s) concerning the history/storyline of the E&B Universe. "Live" merely functions as a template mostly in regard to the emu, so we can all expect some differences, twists and turns concerning the storyline...new plots...schemes...chars..etc.