Game Crashes After Sign-On

I've been having this problem since a few days. Every time I log on the game immediately crashes.
I know my login information is correct since I get an error when I enter something else.
I'm running the game as admin and all my drivers are up to date.
Please help.

[quote name='rtkmessy' timestamp='1353621494' post='66923']
Mine is doing the same thing. Right when the hand is supposed to light up and let me in it crashes to desktop no error displayed.
[/quote]

Did this and this fixed it.

"Make sure e&b.exe and LaunchNet7.exe are set to run as Administrator and Compatibility Mode XP SP2."

Changed from xp sp3 compatibility to xp sp2 compatibility
(Changed from net 7 launcher changes when loading game and net 7 makes admin mode and xp 3 compatibility)

Will see what happens this time (don't think it's going to make any difference as before the live patch, all was good using net 7 patch) Edited by Ego

Vampire have you recently created a new character on the account? If so is that when the issue started or just randomly happened?

If just randomly no clue, if after creating a new toon I know how to get it fixed (aka putting in a support ticket and getting that toon deleted, as that is an issue I had in the past and a bug that if so has yet to have been figured out) Edited by shadowxsx

There are two ways to get past the crash after password thing, one is to check the box in front of Debug Launch, the other is to delete the global.th6 and sometimes all 67 .th6 files in
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\mixfiles or whatever your path is to the mixfiles folder.

I wish the DEVs would get to the bottom of this problem, I for one have to delete the .th6 almost every day to be able to log in.