Red Dragon faction

Ok, I've been able to play for a few hours now and am loving what's been done so far and am impressed.  Slowly remembering things from Live, and remember spending quite a lot of the last year mining in Blackbeard's Wake.  So I went to Jove' Fury to look for the spawn point for the Jenquai newb npc's where in Live you could, with a lot of patience, farm them to gain RD faction.  I couldn't find it but that's not really a big deal at this point, being we are only at the stress phase, but it would be nice if down the road, in the coming phases, they were not overlooked.

Anyways like I said, a hell of a job you guys are doing, keep it up guys!

Ok, I've been able to play for a few hours now and am loving what's been done so far and am impressed.  Slowly remembering things from Live, and remember spending quite a lot of the last year mining in Blackbeard's Wake.  So I went to Jove' Fury to look for the spawn point for the Jenquai newb npc's where in Live you could, with a lot of patience, farm them to gain RD faction.  I couldn't find it but that's not really a big deal at this point, being we are only at the stress phase, but it would be nice if down the road, in the coming phases, they were not overlooked.

Anyways like I said, a hell of a job you guys are doing, keep it up guys!

There should be plenty of Jenquai mobs at The Mourning Circle. Mostly Shinwa. You might want to check the faction table from here. I don't know if it fully applies, but I do think it's a pretty decent guide, as to killing whom, raises/lowers which factions. There are some new things that weren't in this table, but it's a start.

yeah, was thinking about that, on a recent mission I saw them; also I mis-typed on my original post, the spawn I was referring to was not below Jove's Fury, rather below the Ruins of Jove City.  I will definately camping the spawn around the circle in the future but for now am more interested in advancing my JE to try and find bugs, thank you very much for that bit of info;))

but to be honest, after about 8-9 hours I am hard pressed to find bugs:):)

good job guys!

Edit: my 'm' key is crapping ouy so if any of y posts seem odd try and include the m