Timeline

Hello DEV's, Net-7 Staff. I had a question about up in coming changes. I know it is dangerous to commit to a time line, but is there anyone that can give us a tenative plan for the server and future of the game? For me, I work alot IRL and have a family, so the play time I have I take serious. I'm in the process of leveling a couple toons and maping reactors/devices/weapons and I don't wanna spend alot of time farming plans if say, next week everything is wiped anyway. I think I can speak for alot of the community when I say, we don't mind changes, wipes, events etc....if we just had a heads up or could plan for the future. I know for me, it wouldn't change my play time, it would just change what I do while playing. I personally am here for the long haul and love just being able to play the game. Also, Is there a link or paypal account that I can donate a montly "donation" too. I canceled all of my paied for accounts in WoW, SWG and EQ and wouldn't mind making a "donation" to the future of ENB. Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a great day!

We are not positive on when the next wipe is. I can say it will be soon, but I'll give you guys a heads up once a date is picked. Main reason being we have a new in game feature being added soon, and the user database will have to be modified for this feature. We are currently "ironing" out the code of this new thing and we don't want to release it on play, till we know it won't crash the server every 5 minutes.

Anyone remember Manufacturing, when that was added? I'd hate to see that happen again. :P

- Marco

Thanks Marco for responding, I'll settle down a bit and work on the wife faction. I've been "hated" for a few weeks now, every sence I found out about the EnB EmU. I'll have to wait until she goes to bed before I get my fix! I can't say enough how greatfull I am to be playing the game again, I hope it continues for many many moons to come.