Terran Optional Lvl 30 Hu Mission

I accepted the mission from MacKellan when she offered it to me when gettting HU. I then went to Luna shipyard and spoke with dockmaster there. He told me to speak with him again to get my optional certificate, which I did and which he gave. I then went back to MacKellan and received the optional mission a second time. I staggered the steps a bit, but I completed the mission and received the rewards both times on one character. I don't think this is how you intended it to be. I now have 2 cygni express engines (supposed to be unique/non trade/non manu) and 2 emptors advantages on this one character.

Odd, I followed the link to the bug reporter and didn't actually LOOK to see where it went, just assumed the correct spot....

I will move it now .....

Someone might want to have a look at the link that says it's directing TO the bug reporter LOL .....

Apparently, it's my eyes that need looked at ... the links are fine, I just don't read properly, apparently .... Let us just blame it on too much gaming, yes, too much playing of the EnB :D