Activated Weapons Buff Devices For Jen And Progen......but Not Terran's?

There is a line of devices that buffs projectile weapon's accuracy and damage. It is called the Sting. It is Warrior only and Jenqui restricted. So that means PWs and TEs can buff themselves and other classes with it.

There is a line of devices that buffs beam weapon's accuracy and damage. It is called the Laser Scope. It is Warrior only and Jenqui restricted. So that means PWs and TEs can buff themselves and other classes with it.

Very cool if a bit limiting (due to who can equip it).......but very effective for PW and TE's who are on the ball and can deal with buffing others....as this adds a good amount of damage for a group However there is no line, that I can find, that has an activated buff for missile weapon accuracy and damage. I would love to see one. Maybe make if Warrior only and Terran restricted so only the PW and JD classes can use it.....or make it eactly like the other two lines so that only PW and TE's can use it?

My understanding, of which none may be relevant in the EMU:
Missile's were meant to be self-guided, they have a "maneuverability" stat, and it was separate for each missile type, which determined they're accuracy. I don't think it was meant to be buffed, but another factor in determining which missile launcher you used. Both Rally and Combat Trance only state that they increase beam and projectile accuracy, no mention of missile accuracy. Only a handful of items from Live even had the equipped version of Improved Missile Handling, unlike projectile & beam handling.

No reason to not give them such a line of devices now, we have plenty of the equipped versions of the buff, though I would go the other way and make it progen-restricted. Just to further delude those JD's who want to use missiles.