So How Do I Remove The Fingerprint Enb Emu Or The N7 Launcher Installs?

i would like to know, seeing how the game refuses to get past the "finding patch" part when launching. soo i would like to know how to remove this said fingerprint as it is a security risk if just leave it as it is, and i would like to keep my PC clean of software i dont use/cant run.

Just uninstall the game, and remove permissions from your Firewall.

That being said, we would be happy to help you get connected.

Have you checked your firewall settings?
Have you tried running the game as Administrator?

Sorry, I was out today. With the installer I created (Net7 Unified installer) there's an uninstall.exe in the root of the net-7 folder that will completely uninstall all files it creates. It essentially just reverses the install; however, it will not undo any settings changes you make on your PC as I didn't have to change anything on mine to make it functional.

Thanks for the replies, and yes i would love to get connected, i have made all the necessary exceptions to firewall and router, but nothing has made a difference, i get the same error. i even tried re installing the game. but i keep getting the same error. I have all the applications and application extensions running as admin. I truly have no idea what the problem could >_< Edited by mistbooster

was away fro quite a long time... family trip to the country. but here is a screen grab. [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/62993296@N07/7138818271/in/photostream/lightbox/"]http://www.flickr.co...tream/lightbox/[/url]

Edit: sorry about the bad quality, god damn flickr doesnt want to offer any larger resolutions and it forces a 1024x768 on a 1900x1080 image :S Edited by mistbooster

The top of the launcher where it says:

Client:
<path here>

is pointing to E&B.exe or gpatch.exe, which is the problem. It should instead point to:

<whatever your installed path is for the game client>\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe

If you do that, and if you're on Windows Vista or Windows 7, have run as admin (or disabled uac altogether and run normally) it should patch the files and you should be in.

That is of course providing you've already set up your game account and all that.

ok i did a complete reinstall again, this time on a different drive, go figure it works with the settings as they were before, now i can run the game, but it aint connecting me >_<

Edit: and yeah i got firewall exceptions for the game client and n7 launcher

Edit: posting a thread to support as i get the inv. 300 message even though i have installed the certs :S effing frustrating... Edited by mistbooster

inv300 is usually caused by comm issues I think. Unfortunately, its been so long since I've had the problem on any system I can't really advise, can only point you at the troubleshooting guide article, there's several solutions nested in there.

heh yeah i noticed, i tried the solution in the tech support thread that has various other things listed in it. No go :S so i opened up a thread on the issue itself(as advised) Well, hope this doesnt flip my EnB return over xD would hate to see it be effort for nothing after all this time :S

If all else fails and I have time this weekend, I can look at it via teamviewer if you don't mind me connecting to your PC that way.