Unable To Log Into Net-7.org With Firefox, I.e. Is Ok

Ever since the update that introduced 9 accounts and account transfer, I have been unable to login to the Net-7.org website to view the database on my main computer with Firefox. I click login, type in my details and hit OK and nothing happens. I've disabled all the add-ons and tried it again with no luck. Nothing happens when I click OK or hit enter, no loading dialogue or error message, but the window closes if I hit the 'close' button.

So I tried using I.E. and it works just fine there. Figured maybe an add-on or something is interfering with firefox that prevents the net7 site from working properly and used IE instead. But now a second computer without the same add-ons for firefox is doing the same thing too, IE works fine on that one as well.

The third computer has no trouble logging in with firefox and does have all the same add-ons as the first. All three computers are using Win7 x64, Firefox 11. Any ideas? I've tried disabling all add-ons and reinstalled Firefox with no change.

P.S. The forum seems to capitalize every word in my thread title :o Edited by grey406

Well..its not FF 11 - im writing this using FF 11 and i can login on the Portal fine.

Im not sure (running Linux here), but i think you need to install the FF-JVM seperatly under Windows 7 ?
Maybe it's missing on these two of your machines?

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1334045265' post='56582']Im not sure (running Linux here), but i think you need to install the FF-JVM seperatly under Windows 7 ?[/quote]portal does not use java.

Grey: try clearing cache, check firefox error console (ctrl+shift+j ?), install firebug and check it's console.

[quote name='karu' timestamp='1334047745' post='56586']
portal does not use java.
[/quote]

Right, we only use Java-Script :lol:

Grey, check if your local Desktop Firewall (got one?) on these machines maybe block Java-Script by default?

Well i've tried clearing the cache, disabling all addons and extenstions in Firefox with no luck. I have no anti virus or firewall running on this machine to block it. Nothing happens when I click the OK button after entering my account details. The button shows that it gets depressed when clicked but absolutely nothing happens, it doesnt try to load anything nor does it give any kind of error message. I.E. and Chrome are able to log in just fine. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox to no avail.

So i've gone and refomatted one of the PC's after upgrading the hard drive and reinstalled W7 on it again, Without installing anything else, I installed Firefox and all the same add ons from before and now its working just fine. So it seems the addons are not the cause. At this point its not really a big deal and only seems to be a unique issue, Just means i have to use chrome for that computer instead lol.

Thanks for the replys!