Chavez Secret Base

The mobs here are the hardest I have seen in the game. And from what they drop and the reward from the mission to kill them is not worth the time. It needs to be fixed or the reward elevated. 48 chavez should be easier to kill than lvl 55 drones give this area a little love please.

It's easier if you have neutral or good Chavez faction. I do agree, that for the effort the reward isn't much. I was able to kill the 52s with little difficulty using a JE, a L9 Coma, neutral Chavez Faction (so the others didn't attack), patience, and the Fold Space Skill.

(It's possible to get both RD & Chavez neutral at the same time, it just is much less efficent than slaughtering Chavez in Glenn to get RD faction)

[quote name='Statyomota' timestamp='1333143782' post='56202']
The mobs here are the hardest I have seen in the game. And from what they drop and the reward from the mission to kill them is not worth the time. It needs to be fixed or the reward elevated. 48 chavez should be easier to kill than lvl 55 drones give this area a little love please.
[/quote]

AI mechanics have changed several times, the Paramis chavez used to be laughably easy. Also the L55 drones have changed AI wise, just because 1 mob is easy/not easy for one class don't make it so for another.

As to rewards for missions, I'm sure that will also be changed on future content, content is rolling out SOON(tm) as they always say :), but there are bugs and skills to attend to also. Keep in mind that the reward for that mission....it's not a dynamic xp reward like other missions are, but static. So a L150 player is still only going to get a paltry 5k xp for the mission that a L125 is, if it was dynamic, then they would get a floating amount for it, either downward/upward for difficulty, or the same for player level.

When a player does a mission for a core skill they get more XP for those than a regular mission. Some of those are dynamic both ways, a L30 player might get 5k for a mission that a L20 would get 3k or reverse, depending on the dynamic setting. Since its a core skill mission they are getting 5k for that mission at L30 that a L75 might get 5k for a non-core.