Zweihander

The issue I have is that ALL my toons (get stuck in Zwei) if I log on via my 64bit OS. Everything is running as an administrator. Although the issue is "resolved" in that when I log in on my alternate (32-bit) machine, I still cannot sort out the toon on the 64-bit OS. I have tried reinstalling and reupdating with no luck. I have cleared the *.ini files in the output folder as recommended in a thread in this forum. Any ideas of how to start troubleshooting this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, now one of my toons again too - tried to take my TT through from Witberg to Zwei: Account: Doombringer Toon: Meritocracy

Loading screen just lasts for ages with dots running along the bottom. Loading. . .

then eventually after about 10 minutes I get sick of waiting and kill the process.

I jumped in and out of Zweihander for a while and didnt get stuck. I use Win 7 64.
The only thing I noticed was that when I was approching the gate on the Witberg side I had a little lag spike when the earth corp ships loaded. Other than that everything was fine.

It could be a problem with the client on your x64 machine, have you tryed copying net7 and the enb client from ur x32 machine to ur x64 machine?

• 3 weeks later...
I am also having issues with gating from Witberg to Zweihander. I have 32/Windows XP. My TT is level 36, and I am trying to deliver the prototype engines to Planet Zweihander, but when I leave Witberg, I just get the "Loading..." screen until I have to CTRL-ALT-DELETE to stop/quit EnB. I have tried about five times over the last 6 hours or so. Edited by moses1470

• 8 months later...

Same issue, zweihander hates me too. I've tried gating with 3 characters on my win xp 32bit OS with no avail. No toon can enter zweihander on that computer. I can gate fine on my other computer with that same account. I have noticed when I do gate on my xp machine and it locks up on loading screen. When I log in on my win 7 my tt is in random parts of zweihander. 

P.S. using Witberg gate to Zweihander