Login

I cannot login to the game. It tells me my password is incorrect. Is there a way to reset this? I was so excited when I found out about this and I can't play. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When megan comes up and asks me to login to the game, my there is a username that is already there. When I type in the password it says it is wrong. Also, net-7proxy.exe stops working after run Net-7.

so you are saying that what I type to lign to the game should be the same as what I type to login to this forum?

So, a GM responds to me with this:

[b]Gigaduke,

Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #20519

you are not registered to play yet, you have 2 registrations to do.
unfortunatly the forums are down atm due to us moveing to new stateside servers.
when they go back online there is a full explanation you can get on how to register and instal the game properly.

Thank you for playing The Earth & Beyond Emulator[/b]

Why couldn't he just tell me what registration I need to do. And obviously the forums are not down. I don't understand. I followed the instructions on this site step by step. There is something riciculously simple here that is missing and it is frustrating that I have to wait a whole day to get an answer that doesn't even come close to helping with my issue. Please someone who knows something help me!!!!

[indent=1]Ok. I have fixed the registration issue myself. I don't know why the GM couldn't have just told me that. Anyhow, now when I type in UN and PW and click accept i crash to desktop. I have tried what C Del recommended compatibility mode, run as admin, performance test in compatibility mode and and run as admin, deleted recent .ini files from output folder. Nogo. I uninstalled net 7 and reinstalled and still nogo. Please help. I am almost there!!![/indent]

You can also try deleting or renaming Program Files (x86)/EA GAMES/Earth & Beyond/Data/client/mixfiles/global.th6.

There was a time when the updater was sending that file but it shouldn't because the client creates it if it doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...