Enb Config Destoryed Client

well i have version 1.9.9., 352 at the corner and before i used enb config thgins were normal i was able to log on and play enb full screen with np. Now after hitting enb config to help reset it to windowed mode, i launch client get to login and crash everytime on any account, now messing with enb config a few mroe times lol the launcher wont go past the spalsh screen at any compatible setting and i'm using win7.

My question is why did the enbconfig destroy what was working before. I even was able to update it before and play game, but now i even tried useing force update and failz to do anything. I check certificates and always gives me a u don't have one when i probably do. so i tryed installing one for the heck of it still nothing. I'm amazed at how quickly my client can F up when i use the enb config app to fix the resoultion size on the client. What is it that help dissamble everything or does the enb config have default settings that sets even your updates and proxies back in time?

I heard about the new proxy 2.20 I 'm guessing we got to manually download it? Well find me a link because it's not in the "install enb from scratch" thread. :)

OK after this problem started the other day and now here watching the server go on and off for 3 times and trying to log on each time lol. 3rd times a charm and the server said new updated 352 next update number 90 and then poof i'm back in game yay. I also check proxy number and says 2.20 so i do have it idk the client has 2 numbers now but it does maybe i was naming of the client version instead of proxy version i apoligize.