Forum Skins Contest

[color=#222222]Hey Everyone,[/color]
[color=#222222][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222]As you can see we have upgraded our forums and our old EnB skins no longer work. So we are asking the community if anyone can create a skin for each Race that would be awesome. If more then one person can do this we can put different skins so people can pick what they want to use. If you are interested please post in this thread.[/color]
[color=#222222][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222]Thanks,[/color]
[color=#222222]EnB Emulator Team[/color]

This is a large job, is therrre an external skin/theme editor? The only one I found for IPB is restricted to licensed owners only. Like I have theme editors for wordpress, facebook, SMF among other systems, but I’ve never seen one for IPB not to mention I don’t have the forum software to work with it. This isn’t a commitment post, it’s a big job, but I don’t see any editing tools to look over to gage the workload, unless you know of some. The main difficulty seems to be getting the side gizmos working correctly with the theme build etc. I guess that’s the downside with using pay-to-use forum software. Not that that’s bad, I like one well enough to use on a project site, but it’s a pain when less people know how to work with it since it’s restricted and all hush-hush unless you licensed it and worked with it for a time. Tempting though…

StarbuckJD:

There are a lot of private/public IPB skinning sites aside from invisionpower.com

Most of them have details about the process, DevFusion is a popular one I think.