JS Level 10 Hull upgrade quest

Greetings all -

I've spoken to Omaki Kasinagi (the grumpy Shinwa who gives the "basic weapons" training) and to the best of my knowledge, completed his quests (shield recharge, and reactor optimization, and snooping bout the ancient gate trying not to get killed by the rogue Sharim) and completed the Negotiation quest from the good vendor in the bazaar, and Rashid Bandy's related quest.

When I so to speak with the Kayen Silva NPC, he gives me a very limited talk tree about coming to him for the level 10 hull upgrade, and refers me back to Omaki (who now brushes me off as the result of every option in his talk tree).

I've checked with all the other merchant NPCs and the NPCs in the bar (one seems to be on the lam from the Shinwa, the other girl gives me some vague info about the ancient gate)...

Am I missing something perfectly obvious, or have I run into a bug?

Also, somehow I have managed to get to lvl. 30 in the process of poking about the newbie system, with a few explore runs out of the system... so is there a way to skip ahead to the lvl. 30 hull upgrade?

Greetings all -

I've spoken to Omaki Kasinagi (the grumpy Shinwa who gives the "basic weapons" training) and to the best of my knowledge, completed his quests (shield recharge, and reactor optimization, and snooping bout the ancient gate trying not to get killed by the rogue Sharim) and completed the Negotiation quest from the good vendor in the bazaar, and Rashid Bandy's related quest.

When I so to speak with the Kayen Silva NPC, he gives me a very limited talk tree about coming to him for the level 10 hull upgrade, and refers me back to Omaki (who now brushes me off as the result of every option in his talk tree).

I've checked with all the other merchant NPCs and the NPCs in the bar (one seems to be on the lam from the Shinwa, the other girl gives me some vague info about the ancient gate)...

Am I missing something perfectly obvious, or have I run into a bug?

Also, somehow I have managed to get to lvl. 30 in the process of poking about the newbie system, with a few explore runs out of the system... so is there a way to skip ahead to the lvl. 30 hull upgrade?

It sounds like you may have missed a mission somewhere. Call out for a GM ingame and if you can't find one open a ticket with the GM team via the ingame help. They can get you moving in the right direction. You won't be able to skip the level 10 upgrade, but once you get it you should be able to move right into the level 30 upgrade mission sequence. The reason you moved to level 30 so quickly is we have xp jacked up to 3 times for testing purposes since the occasional player wipes and issues can make things a little frustrating.