Builders Inc. Decal

I did a Builders Inc decal. I added a "Sonic Screwdriver" as I think it looks a bit more futuristic than a regular one.

Image one is twice normal size, image 2 is actual size. And the link is to the .dds file for uploading to the game.

[url="%20http://www.mti-llp.com/enbstatus/buildersinc.dds"]DDS File[/url]

Thank you for the nice Decal ;)

I have one question:

When Magoo or me activate it by /setdecal, will it be on all ships of all guild members automatically?

If so, can a guild member who doesn't want it change it back at the Terminal?

Thank you

Greggary

What are the exact requirements to activate the Decals?

Does the term "Guild leader" mean any member in the Admiral rank or has it to be the Alt that actually created the guild.

I tried to use /setdecal but I get an error message sayin': "You need to submit a guild decal to the devs to get added to the game".

If I missed any requirements, please tell me so.

Thank you
Greggary

[quote name='Warlock' timestamp='1324679565' post='50214']
If you go to a station where there's a starship terminal can you see your decal there?
[/quote]

yes, it's in there. right at the very end of the line.

When I try to install it, I get another (error) message I can't recall yet.
I'll check for it and edit it into this answer.

Greggary

now Edith says:
When I try to install it (on any toon) it says: "Unable to select guild logo for (null)". Edited by Shuzun

Don't be sad, things happen :)

Thank you for your work on this issue.

While trying to recollect the event of the guild creation, we remembered that David helped in the process, as the guild interface was rather screwed up at that time. Maybe this information helps a little.

Wouldn't it be funny when David himself would be the actual guild creator/leader?

One more question got up during the last day.
Who (in technical terms) is considered the guild leader?
Is it any member in the Admiral rank or is it the member - and therefor the alt - that actually "pushed the button" during guild creation?

EDIT:
spelling - too early and no coffee yet Edited by Shuzun

Thank you Warlock and Tienbau for the decal and Mimir for his work >:). I would like to know who the actual guild leader is so I can pay respects... J/K Have a Harpy Xmas and Many New Beers...

Glad to hear you can now see the guild decal :) and that other guilds are preparing to submit their own decals as well.

The Guild system is still "work in progress" as there are other more pressing issues to look into for the time being so bear with us. Once done we should be able to start collecting statistics and contributions from guild members and give you the ability to see your guild rank among all the other guilds in the game grouped by various factors such as combat, trade and explore.

The effort is split into 3 different areas: server engine, database and web front-end and that needs to be done in sync otherwise things will just not work.

In answer to your question we don't currently hold the owner for each guild but the highest rank currently set with the most privileges is Admiral. This rank can pretty much do everything he/she wants with the guild and perform any guild administrative actions currently permitted within the game.

Cheers

[quote name='Warlock' timestamp='1324939456' post='50364']
Glad to hear you can now see the guild decal :) and that other guilds are preparing to submit their own decals as well.

The Guild system is still "work in progress" as there are other more pressing issues to look into for the time being so bear with us. Once done we should be able to start collecting statistics and contributions from guild members and give you the ability to see your guild rank among all the other guilds in the game grouped by various factors such as combat, trade and explore.

The effort is split into 3 different areas: server engine, database and web front-end and that needs to be done in sync otherwise things will just not work.

In answer to your question we don't currently hold the owner for each guild but the highest rank currently set with the most privileges is Admiral. This rank can pretty much do everything he/she wants with the guild and perform any guild administrative actions currently permitted within the game.

Cheers
[/quote]

What I ment was according to your records who is the ACTUAL leader of Builders Inc.. I did start it I was just curious what the server shows.

Hi,

firstly the reason the decal couldn't be selected for a while is because currently the server needs a restart before it will recognise a particular decal as belonging to a guild (records being held on DB's which are currently only loaded in at startup).

I looked at the database, there are currently a lot of co-leaders for Builder's Inc all of the same rank. There's no single person who is classified as the owner or sole leader. Check the 'Guild' panel in game for who those leaders are. All the top rank of 'Admiral' or equivalent will have use of /setdecal.