Coming back, but need help

Hi, this is a person who use to play this game about 2 years ago, 1 day the comp froze and i had to reformat my computer. I figured it was the game that made the comp froze because of having to manually shut the comp off. Now i think it has come a long way from that day, and i was wondering if there was some way to retrieve account information such as username and password. I have a forum account and net-7.org account but not sure how to recover game account information. If someone can show me the way that would be great. ;)

[quote name='Darkdronen' timestamp='1324425579' post='50146']
Hi, this is a person who use to play this game about 2 years ago, 1 day the comp froze and i had to reformat my computer. I figured it was the game that made the comp froze because of having to manually shut the comp off. Now i think it has come a long way from that day, and i was wondering if there was some way to retrieve account information such as username and password. I have a forum account and net-7.org account but not sure how to recover game account information. If someone can show me the way that would be great. ;)
[/quote]

I would think that if you had access to your email that you registered with you could request access that way. If you have changed email (as most do) you may have to start over...not sure but 2 years is about the time ST4 started and was a complete wipe. So we all had to restart. Good luck

I created my new account after ST4, i have an account already, i just want to know how to access the password to play the game. My accounts name is Archibald, but not sure what the password is. I had to reformat my comp about 2 months after st4 started. I created a new account the day st4 started, this is the account i'm trying to get into. Edited by Darkdronen

Try contacting a GM with a support ticket at http://support.net-7.org

I would help you myself, but unfortunately I am away from my usual computer and don't have the tools required.