Game crash after login

[quote name='stihlmike' timestamp='1324088749' post='49951']
I have been playing the game and suddenly got booted off. I tried to get back in the game and it crashed. Login was good peps were online(showing 149 online), then crashed. Tried the reset update, didn't solve the problem. HELP!
[/quote]

Yeah I'm either getting stooped crashes too or i did something wrong while i was gone for a whole week i don't see how that's possible though. ><

[color="#FF0000"]Edit:[/color] scratch that I fixed it, I just had to oddly force update and it updated, auth ini, global.thc something format, keymap6, and auth login those were the only changes made and it worked lol i never was asked to update before this happened thats an abnormal server response to my client. Edited by Orga2

[quote name='Orga2' timestamp='1324089934' post='49952']
Yeah I'm either getting stooped crashes too or i did something wrong while i was gone for a whole week i don't see how that's possible though. ><

[color="#FF0000"]Edit:[/color] scratch that I fixed it, I just had to oddly force update and it updated, auth ini, global.thc something format, keymap6, and auth login those were the only changes made and it worked lol i never was asked to update before this happened thats an abnormal server response to my client.
[/quote]

Yes, after messing with it, mine did a soundmix update but still have the same problem. :)

[quote name='stihlmike' timestamp='1324088749' post='49951']
I have been playing the game and suddenly got booted off. I tried to get back in the game and it crashed. Login was good peps were online(showing 149 online), then crashed. Tried the reset update, didn't solve the problem. HELP!
[/quote]

it was the new avatar on your account,uniden.

this has been happening alot and i dont know why, a new avatar can freeze your account up.

i deleted the avatar ol 0, with no goods on it, try now.

[quote name='Blacklung' timestamp='1324118969' post='49957']
it was the new avatar on your account,uniden.

this has been happening alot and i dont know why, a new avatar can freeze your account up.

i deleted the avatar ol 0, with no goods on it, try now.
[/quote]

Okay. Works now thanks.