Creating an "Expansion" (JS/PP/TS) character

Greetings -

I was trolling the internet the other day, and for the heck of it decided to google up "Earth and Beyond" (remembering the fun I had with it so many years ago).

I found a link to this site, and decided to give the emulator a whirl. Downloaded everything per the instructions, and installed and patched like a giddy schoolboy... and everything seems to work as I remembered.

I did read somewhere on these forums that the final three classes (Jenquai Seeker/Progen Privateer/Terran Scout) were made available, but when I loaded into the game and tried creating a character, only the original six class/race combinations were available.

Are the "Final Three" classes playable in this emulator, or have I unknowingly botched up something in the install?

Thanks!

-s

Goto this link all info you need is posted there.

Fantastic! Thanks for the reminder.

One question. Never having done this before with the Character Creator (even with the standard race/professions), does a character created with that tool automatically import into the game's character list (if there's space in the toon list), or does this only work if the game's character list is empty?

Fantastic! Thanks for the reminder.

One question. Never having done this before with the Character Creator (even with the standard race/professions), does a character created with that tool automatically import into the game's character list (if there's space in the toon list), or does this only work if the game's character list is empty?

It is *very* important to make sure that you choose a slot *not* currently in use. After creating a new char via the offline Character Creator app when you login to EnB you will see the new char and then be able to complete the process and assign him/her a name.

• 2 years later...
[quote name='Drifter' timestamp='1263502302' post='3242']
Goto this [url="https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/138-character-starship-creator/page__pid__284__st__0&#entry284"]link[/url] all info you need is posted there.
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5]Hi folks,[/size][/color]
[color=#0000ff][size=5]I just returned after some illness / time off and wanted to start a fresh "expansion" char. Did the update process but when I went into the char creator, found the old problem of original 6 char classes only.[/size][/color]
[color=#0000ff][size=5]Searched and found this thread, tried to follow the link but got this -->[/size][/color]

[b] An Error Occurred[/b]

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic.

[size=5][color=#0000ff]So, any help appreciated! :) [/color][/size] Edited by saxxan