Terran Trader Level 50 Hull Upgrade Mission

Has anyone noticed that the level 50 hull upgrade mission that takes you to high command in Zweihander now shows up blank since the Halloween patch? It could just be me but its worth a try. I tried to also drop the mission and restart it but McLellan at Earth Station wont even talk to me now.

Blue

[quote name='Tarace' timestamp='1319901994' post='47763']
Has anyone noticed that the level 50 hull upgrade mission that takes you to high command in Zweihander now shows up blank since the Halloween patch? It could just be me but its worth a try. I tried to also drop the mission and restart it but McLellan at Earth Station wont even talk to me now.

Blue
[/quote]

Submit a ticket for a GM, there were updates (patch notes will reflect when they get done up) Might of had old mission in logs and now its not turned on. They should be able to add the new one for you.

Sorry to ask this but where do I do this? Do I do it in game or here on the forums?

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1319910318' post='47767']
Submit a ticket for a GM, there were updates (patch notes will reflect when they get done up) Might of had old mission in logs and now its not turned on. They should be able to add the new one for you.
[/quote]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Tarace' timestamp='1319943841' post='47805']
Sorry to ask this but where do I do this? Do I do it in game or here on the forums?
[/quote]

I have done it in the game but I always get a delayed email response, if I get one at all, confirming that I have filed a ticket.

When I file from a web browser using the link on the main page under Game Master Public Support, I always get an immediate confirm email. Here is the link [url="http://support.net-7.org/"]http://support.net-7.org[/url].