Three quick newbie questions

Hi everyone, I just found out about this project and am downloading all the stuff I need to get started as I type this. I have three quick questions that I haven't found as I read through the FAQs and forums:

1. I see that you can make up to three accounts with your registration email. Is it possible to run multiple clients of EnB and have two accounts going at once? I'm mostly interested just to swap items between characters all on my own. I wasn't sure if it was possible/okay to do this.

2. I read how to unlock the three missing classes. It's been a long time, but I remember EnB having class-specific quests that lead to things like hull upgrades. Are these enabled for the three missing classes?

3. Provided I get everything working okay and can start playing, I'd like to make a donation. I see it goes through paypal, and I'm behind the times and don't have a paypal account. Do I need to make one before I can donate?

That's all I wanted to know, hopefully I shall be playing my favorite mmo of all time shortly :(

Question 1: yes you can multi-box. I use 2 PCs do do it, but I hear it's possible to do it with only one.

Question 2: Yes, though the Progen likely have the most complex ones, with the Agrippa Tech missions in. The JT gets the same missions as the JE and JW for L30 and beyond (unless that has changed, my JT has been 150 for a long time now). Missions for the Scout have come out, but it's been a while since my Scout upgraded her hull.

Question 3: I think so, but I'm not certain. I've used paypal to donate don't know if anyone has done differently.

Paypal is currently our only donation option but of course they accept any card and I think checks too, to some extent but i'm not sure if they would process them for us.