Cannot login

Hi

Have created an account and just installed EnB Client, Run enb_up and installed net7. When I run and click play in Net7 i get error "Server failed to respond to Login attempt".

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? screenshot of the error i'm getting below:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eLRQt.jpg[/img]

I realised that i had missed the step of running net7 configuration but get an error message when i click on test performance. screeny:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Cuwa6.png[/img] Edited by Jesmel

I assume you're running them as administrator, right?
Also the failed attempt to contact the server could possibly be attributed to a firewall or router issue (the latter happened to me and fixed it by reverting the router to its defaults and configuring it again)

try these

i had the same problem in the past myself, ended up being the router, everything else on the net worked fine, a simple test is to disconnect from the router and hook straight to the modem if possible.

also make sure you install as admin and not just click run as admin after the install if useing windows 7.
then change your net-7 icon on desktop and the exe and application files to also run as admin

in the top left corner of the launcher, click the word launcher its self and reset updates, even if you have not been able to connect yet

Thanks for your suggestions guys, I got it working! well briefly anyway.

The "server failed to respond" error was due to the local IP that was selected in the launcher. If you look at the screenshot up top you can see the local IP selected begins with a 5. This is my WAN internet IP, I clicked the drop down and selected the IP of my PC on my local network and i was able to get up and running.

When I got in the game i noticed the res was set very low. I exited and used to Net7 configuration to change res and now when i try to log in instead of seeing the orange palm print, the game exits to windows. This happens for any res, even the lowest res where the game did work once, i can't get into the game at all now...... arggggh

edit. another re-install seems to have resolved the issue Edited by Jesmel