main char gone today:(

Hello,

Logged in today and one of my chars is gone from my account. Sadly its my lvl 124 TT but my lvl 0 TT is still there. Did not do a hull upgrade before logging as someone suggested as the cause. Played last night and logged off on Pluto station and now the char is poof. Thought I'd check here to see if this is a widespread problem before I posted a ticket in game,

Hopefully theres a way to fix this if it wasn't a wipe.

Thanks!

Thanks Luctz- I put in a ticket. For informational purpose for anyone reading I did not do a hull upgrade but I did restyle my char and ship in PLuto before logging. Perhaps that's related to the hull upgrade peeps that went poof too. Well if anyone knows me this is Seleana and I guess I'm afk for now:(

damn can't they rollback to a few days ago?

Lol, I hope not - I have only been playing for a few days and got up to level 53 (I think), basically from staring at my monitor playing all day long... forgot how addicted I get to games like this!

I don't really want to have to do that again for a long time!

...If they are gone for good, I don't think I will restart until this is launched for good / out of stress test... or just play single player if I ever learn how to build from SVN!

Hello,

Logged in today and one of my chars is gone from my account. Sadly its my lvl 124 TT but my lvl 0 TT is still there. Did not do a hull upgrade before logging as someone suggested as the cause. Played last night and logged off on Pluto station and now the char is poof. Thought I'd check here to see if this is a widespread problem before I posted a ticket in game,

Hopefully theres a way to fix this if it wasn't a wipe.

Thanks!

Yes this is a widespread problem, and i beleive the team are currently rolling back the server 48 hours to bring chars back.

Sure some work may be lost, but its better than the whole character.

Yes this is a widespread problem, and i beleive the team are currently rolling back the server 48 hours to bring chars back.

Sure some work may be lost, but its better than the whole character.

Not if your character is only a few days old and you were pretty much playing 24x7 to explorer and level like crazy :)

Lost a plague's bite, 1 CL. Still have a toon, so the outcome is WIN :)

The rollback is more than 48 hours, roughly sometime on Sunday afternoon I would guess. Looted that PB around 9pm est sunday.