How to I tell what game logins and passwords are

Hello:

I think i have registered all three of my game logins against this forum account but I dont know how to tell what they are. I was trying to make my third one but it keeps telling me my account is already verified.

I know 2 of the 3 Is there someone where in accoutn setting you can see delete or change your login details for the various accounts?

Cheers

[quote name='Smallyoda' timestamp='1312033412' post='43811']
Hello:

I think i have registered all three of my game logins against this forum account but I dont know how to tell what they are. I was trying to make my third one but it keeps telling me my account is already verified.

I know 2 of the 3 Is there someone where in accoutn setting you can see delete or change your login details for the various accounts?

Cheers
[/quote]

Whatever you used at www.net-7.org for registration and login is your game info. You can change the password but not the user names those have to match your user name here and so on for a validation.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1312037255' post='43812']
Whatever you used at www.net-7.org for registration and login is your game info. You can change the password but not the user names those have to match your user name here and so on for a validation.
[/quote]

Thank you for the reply,

I knwo I can have 3 different game accounts registered against a forum accoutn and e-mail and I cannot remember what all three of them are.

I have smallyoda and smallyoda2 and I am trying to figure out my other in game login and was hopign there was somewhere i could check.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1312134719' post='43835']
Sorry attached to your e-mail, I see only the two you have mentioned.
[/quote]

Wierd it will not let me register a third one, it just keeps telling me that the account is already activated and wont let me make my third login.