Net 7 error

Ok,

I have the same exact problem Aviator had with the same error message. I even messaged Aviator to see what the fix was since it wasn't listed here. I did as he suggested and registered a new account. I still get the same message. I need a walktrhru to add this game to my father's computer so I can play when out of town and away from my desktop. Here's everything I've done so far to try the fix:

1. Installed enb client , launcher, and client patch.
2. Updated NET framework to version 4 and dodwnloaded VC++ with all updates.
3. Defragged comp
4. Checked to insure I wasn't using a proxy server in the LAN settings
5. Checked compatibility settings...only have Win95, 98, NT,Me, and 2000 to choose from though I run on XP
6. Completely Unistalled all EnB components 2x. Re-installed once I got new activation on Net 7 site.

I STILL get the error message when I click on the launcher. I see a "Webpage could not be found' on the screen with the error message box Aviator pasted. What the heck guys? I thought I was computer savy, but after working with this for over a 36 hours and still nothing..I wonder if its actually a simple click and fix, or a code problem or an issue with some deep corrupted file. Only thing is, I HAVE this on my desktop at home, downloaded it with ease, and have NEVER had a problem with it. PLEASE Help ME! I'm going thru serious withdrawals here !!

Thanks for your attention. Please feel free to e-mail me at transfrmrfreak@msn.com with any walkthrough you can do , or I can call. Whatever it takes fellss.

Thanks again,:):):)
Q

[quote name='Krumm' timestamp='1310362688' post='43133']
Ok,

I have the same exact problem Aviator had with the same error message. I even messaged Aviator to see what the fix was since it wasn't listed here. I did as he suggested and registered a new account. I still get the same message. I need a walktrhru to add this game to my father's computer so I can play when out of town and away from my desktop. Here's everything I've done so far to try the fix:

1. Installed enb client , launcher, and client patch.
2. Updated NET framework to version 4 and dodwnloaded VC++ with all updates.
3. Defragged comp
4. Checked to insure I wasn't using a proxy server in the LAN settings
5. Checked compatibility settings...only have Win95, 98, NT,Me, and 2000 to choose from though I run on XP
6. Completely Unistalled all EnB components 2x. Re-installed once I got new activation on Net 7 site.

I STILL get the error message when I click on the launcher. I see a "Webpage could not be found' on the screen with the error message box Aviator pasted. What the heck guys? I thought I was computer savy, but after working with this for over a 36 hours and still nothing..I wonder if its actually a simple click and fix, or a code problem or an issue with some deep corrupted file. Only thing is, I HAVE this on my desktop at home, downloaded it with ease, and have NEVER had a problem with it. PLEASE Help ME! I'm going thru serious withdrawals here !!

Thanks for your attention. Please feel free to e-mail me at transfrmrfreak@msn.com with any walkthrough you can do , or I can call. Whatever it takes fellss.

Thanks again,:):):)
Q
[/quote]

This is what I have installed for nect framework on my XP machine....
It is working with no problems.

Rolo