Login problem...

Ok...I just got the N7 client installed, updated, & ready to go. I load the game & at the main login screen...it wants my EA member name (it's got one already filled in) & password. I have no idea what the pw is...nor what I should do from here. :) Can anyone help me out?

[quote name='gblanchardman' timestamp='1308423644' post='42285']
Ok...I just got the N7 client installed, updated, & ready to go. I load the game & at the main login screen...it wants my EA member name (it's got one already filled in) & password. I have no idea what the pw is...nor what I should do from here. :) Can anyone help me out?
[/quote]

Register your account at net-7.org, also try to reset and check your updates on the launcher again while running it as an administrator, it sounds like you weren't able to patch up auth.dll correctly to me.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='death64' timestamp='1309885424' post='42949']
I can not register on net7 and therefore can not log into the game. Is there anyway to deal with this?
[/quote]

Why can't you? What's happening?

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1309901534' post='42955']
Why can't you? What's happening?
[/quote]

Basically, the server was hosed last night. I couldnt log in either 90% of the time. When I did, the lag was horrendous. I would warp to a gate, go past it and stay in one place with the warp sound. Had to Ctrl, alt Del numerous times to get out of the game. In other words, no playtime last nite.

This was after an update that I noticed, so something went wrong