How to get Agrippa Missions

I thought I was doing everything correctly with my PP but after readings some of the topics in here I think I made an error and have lost the ability to do the missions. Mind you I started my PP a year ago then left from April to March, so I have a big gap of not being around and have no idea what has changed.

I currently have in my Mission log "Progen Token bonus- Assaination- Under Development -Points At DEVELOPER SECTOR- FOR FURTUE DEV MISSIONS" Log is empty. and im step 1/1

I do however have a New PW im lvling up and would like another shot. If someone could direct me at the right NPC to pickup the mission.

Also, what exactly is the reward and is it even worth all the hassle? I remember a year ago everyone was gripping about the missions being long and hard to follow and a simple error in NPC chat can throw everything out the window.. this still the case?

Some rewards are trivial, they are steps to some that are nice. And yes, you can screw up if you allow yourself to lvl over the limit (you can't go back once you do) and yes they are difficult and since they are tiered, if you don't do the L75 one then you are shut out at L100 and L135. As they deem them "optional content" they have no compuntion about making them class interdependant and/or forced grouping for completion. Edited by Mattsacre

If you see any that state "point at developer sector" just forfit it.

Once you forfit it, you access level in game should prevent you viewing it again.
Not all of the Token lines have a full bonus compliment for them, Agrippa Technology (Build lines) do. Its' a lot more difficult to create engaging content for bonuses for 'JumpStart' 'Shield Recharge' 'Enrage' missions relying on the skills specified.

The Token mission(s) are available for all skills currently listed, and even if they are skelateral (ie contain no interesting content, simply speaking to one or more people), you will gain the same experience as if they were fully completed. These, of course currently contain no bonus content, or the bonus content may be in infancy (like the mission you seem to have above).

Skeleteral Missions have the letters SK after the [Version] of the mission.
If the version is [Version 0.0.-] then it is currently a place holder.

Build skills are the easiest to cater for and have quite a lot of bonus content for them.
Prospect also shows bonus content.

[quote name='Mattsacre' timestamp='1308215517' post='42174']
Some rewards are trivial, they are steps to some that are nice. And yes, you can screw up if you allow yourself to lvl over the limit (you can't go back once you do) and yes they are difficult and since they are tiered, if you don't do the L75 one then you are shut out at L100 and L135. [/quote]

Mattsacre:
One minor point here, although you are correct about the level range (looking at the hull level you have),
Hull @ 50 -
Hull @ 75 -
Hull @ 100 -

If you didn't select the Token Mission for a mission of the hull at level 50, you are not excluded from missions @ 75 or @ 100.
They no longer are Tiered by level requirements, they are tiered by Skill level.

Exclusion occurs by:

0. Not being a Progen
1. Not having the required mission Token (grey one) in your ship cargo when going to get the mission
2. Not being the right Progen Class for the mission
3. Not having the right skill for the mission at the right skill level.

Skill ranges:
Typical skill ranges for
@ 50: Level 3 in a skill
@ 75: Level 4 in a skill (5 if equipment other than Engines)
@ 100: Level 5 in a skill (6 if Projectile or Shields)

For further information please speak to the Arx Magister NPCs who can be conversed by any race or class and are for information purposes only.

Centuriata Nota (For the Progen Warriors)
Collegia Nota (For the Progen Privateers)
Sabine Nota (For the Progen Sentinels)

These have a full talk tree and give an indication of the required level of the skill and where to go to grab the mission.

----

Additional:
Do not expect all your skills to be applicable at all hull ranges, this content is intended to be optional and provide a mirror to your own development. You will not be able to obtain a token mission once you have advanced your hull beyond the specified hull level.

Bonus content will require you to have completed the parent Token mission. This bonus content will be what you are locked out at a higher stage. The Tokens are intended to be 'seeds' through which content for higher level material can develop.

Bonus content will be much of the same as the original Token skill, it may be repeatable content so will not reward as much experience as a non-repeatable bonus mission.

Bonus content will require the same Skill at a higher level.