Ore quest for low level

I got this quest to find three or four different ores. I found them all except the caesarium (SP). I need like five more. I have been to all four bouys and cant find the last for the life of me. I spent over an hour going to each mining bouy at least 4 times looking for that ore. I am at work so not sure if I am using the right terminology.

Can anyone give me a tip? This is driving me crazy. LOL I got the quest in Nishino

thanks all

[quote name='outfctrl' timestamp='1307969381' post='42077']
I got this quest to find three or four different ores. I found them all except the caesarium (SP). I need like five more. I have been to all four bouys and cant find the last for the life of me. I spent over an hour going to each mining bouy at least 4 times looking for that ore. I am at work so not sure if I am using the right terminology.

Can anyone give me a tip? This is driving me crazy. LOL I got the quest in Nishino

thanks all
[/quote]

NEVERMIND, I am an idiot. I found that ore in multiple places, but because I was told to go to ABB, I thought it was only there. Sorry for bothering everyone with a useless post.

• 2 weeks later...