Job Terminals

[quote name='falcon74' timestamp='1306222785' post='41096']
This is what i like to see done is more jobs added to terminals so we don't have to wait forever for our 6 jobs at least it seems like forever
[/quote]

I know some times I have to take a lowwer lvl ( 3280 instead of 4000) job because I get tried of waiting for the refresh. ~!~!~!

Of coruse 2-4 high plus low get me where I am going. I can't wait all day for high lvl Red Dragon jobs.....
I do wish I could have 10 jobs instead of 6 but...I LUV THIS GAME grind and all.

While all job terminals are "free for all" as far as sponsorship of jobs are concerned, is it possible for some of them to be weighted in favor or against of some factions?

Say if you go to station A, while all factions are available as job sponsors you'll find that faction X will be overrepresentated in refreshes, while faction Z will be underrepresented over time. Station B; however, will be roughly equal representation, over time, from all factions as job sponsors.

Are you speaking of an overall curve across all stations (since they are interlinked through computer networks), or are you talking more along the lines of particular stations being a little more...biased or questionable in their intentions and clientele?

[quote name='QX419-M' timestamp='1306288325' post='41139']
Are you speaking of an overall curve across all stations (since they are interlinked through computer networks), or are you talking more along the lines of particular stations being a little more...biased or questionable in their intentions and clientele?
[/quote]

Some stations being a little more biased than others.

I like that. I had a similar idea for sectors that do not exist yet, but it would be nice to have some of that in the existing ones.

I am also a fan of some more repeatable missions (perhaps a range of them, so it's not always the same one over and over) from more "civilian"-looking or seedy looking NPCs.

[quote name='QX419-M' timestamp='1306302780' post='41144']
I like that. I had a similar idea for sectors that do not exist yet, but it would be nice to have some of that in the existing ones.

I am also a fan of some more repeatable missions (perhaps a range of them, so it's not always the same one over and over) from more "civilian"-looking or seedy looking NPCs.
[/quote]

I think that's a great idea, I like doing missions from the simple to the Zach Garrett level of missions. There should be NPCs in many locations, that need some work done, and are willing to reward players for doing so.

I remember an NPC in N7 (during live) who was kinda seedy, who was around for 2 patch cycles, the first to give a mission to investigate some other NPCs, the second to give you a reward of a DigiApogee device, and afterwards departed for "parts unknown". Can't remember his name, but his mission requred going to various NPCs and questioning them.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1306335154' post='41148']
I think that's a great idea, I like doing missions from the simple to the Zach Garrett level of missions. There should be NPCs in many locations, that need some work done, and are willing to reward players for doing so.

I remember an NPC in N7 (during live) who was kinda seedy, who was around for 2 patch cycles, the first to give a mission to investigate some other NPCs, the second to give you a reward of a DigiApogee device, and afterwards departed for "parts unknown". Can't remember his name, but his mission requred going to various NPCs and questioning them.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I had in memory, when I wrote my previous post. :)