Problems login

Hello All

I have very problems log the game. I received this msg:

EA.com is temporaly unavailable. This may be due a rotine server maitenance or a problem with your internet service provider. Please chek your ip conection or try again later (INV-300)

What´s the problem?

I do all right like every days. My IP is the same.

I´ve tried this:

I am getting the INV-300 (EA.com is temporarily unavailable) error
This error is related to the SSL encryption used to secure your connection to the server. Follow these steps to resolve the problem:

Download this file and unzip the files into the root of the drive where your E&B installation is (or place them manually if you used a custom path). This will fix most INV-300 problems. Proceed with the following steps if it does not:
Download this file to "C:\Net7\bin".
Go to "C:\Net7\bin" and open the file "local.net-7.org.cer".
Click the "Install Certificate" button on the dialog box that comes up.
On the "Certificate Import Wizard", click "Next".
Select "Place all certificates in the following store:".
Click "Browse..."
Select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and click "OK".
Click "Next" and click "Finish". If a dialog box pops up saying "The import was successful.", you're good to go. If you still receive the INV-300 error after this procedure, please post in the tech support forum.

But with no sucess.... Can anyone help me?

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1305170342' post='40559']
Has this just started, or have you had this problem for a long time?
[/quote]

It was the firts time. But i´ve resolved the problem: reinstall the game and all is ok.

Thanks for all

• 2 weeks later...
ok there is a new problem .I beleive the login server is down ,cant even get past the launcher .It freezes upand then issiues a not responding.Also when i did get in from the launcher got a golbal server down error.

I am also having the same issue where the Launcher just locks up when I click on start. I tried renewing the updates, but this did not help. I am also runing in winXP mode and as an Admin.

Thanks in advance... You guys are doing an AWESOME job on this game. LOVE IT!

same problem here.Got 2 systems,1 running xp and 1 running Win7...both the launchers are crashing(not responding)..this morning all was going wel.Tried te reinstall launcher and updates.so far ok,then again launcher crashing again...help!!!

I had the same probelm while trying to log in. Now the launcher is starting and all looks fine until the log in screen. Only thing that happens is that it stops at Connecting To Server and then nothing. Thought it was just some slow response so i kept on waiting for about 5 mins but nothing happened.

just started for me too. azroseytt was docking whne he froze on the blue map for 10 minutes. So I rebooted now get this on all of my acounts.

EA.com is temporaly unavailable. This may be due a rotine server maitenance or a problem with your internet service provider. Please chek your ip conection or try again later (INV-300)

Working now on this account. :P