Mail Box Option

I think it would be nice if there was a mail box so if people want to send items or whatever to a friend they could. You could make it cost something to do it and take like 24 hours or something. That way there is a down full to mailing something verses meeting someone some where. but if you don't want to fly half way across the galaxy to get a new weapon or something you don't have to.

if you do this it would need to be done like the mailing system we have in life. price buy whatever the item is or make a weight for each item (that might be hard to do). Maybe a % of what its worth or how much money your sending. like 5%

so if you have, for example I need a "Gliding Falcon Level 5" if you go by what it's worth (60k) then you would have to pay a charge of 3k to mail it to someone or pick it up from the box.

sounds good but I'm not sure how easy it would be to add. Edited by Bonez

• 4 weeks later...
how about a delivery service? you can even charge more or less depending on how fast people want the item. make some npc's to deliver comps from Jove's to f7 i think would be a huge credit sink.