Login Help Please

Ok, Hi, i'm new to the community, a bit of a lurker as i've seen this before and kept my eye on it. was trying to get the game up and running today and well that doesn't seem to be working. i understand that the server is down but i was still wondering if i should be worried about this issue. everytime i try to log in i'm being told my account information is incorrect... i followed the process and made sure my server was set to sunrise. however i'm still getting the same error, that being that my account info is invalid, and was wondering what i missed?

[quote name='akira87429' timestamp='1301272681' post='37442']
Ok, Hi, i'm new to the community, a bit of a lurker as i've seen this before and kept my eye on it. was trying to get the game up and running today and well that doesn't seem to be working. i understand that the server is down but i was still wondering if i should be worried about this issue. everytime i try to log in i'm being told my account information is incorrect... i followed the process and made sure my server was set to sunrise. however i'm still getting the same error, that being that my account info is invalid, and was wondering what i missed?
[/quote]

Try opening a command window, typing 'ipconfig /flushdns' reboot your PC then try to log in to sunrise.net-7.org.