Question...

So I have a lot of issues with the game crashing, happens a lot when I'm gating usually. I know a lot of people have issues with it so I guess it's a common problem and not specific to me or my system. Still though, looking at the proxy sometimes I see things like "TCP port 3508 is reset" or something to that effect, is that just normal hoo-ha for the proxy or is that like it having issues with ports in my firewall?

Just wondering if there's anything I can tweak on my end to stop all the crashing, when I first starting playing, about 3 1/2 weeks ago, I pretty much never crashed; now i'm lucky if I can play an hour w/o crashing 5 times or more. Also annoying, usually when it crashes me, it just shoots me to log in screen but if I log in again, once I hit "enter" to go back to the game it will never load, the window just turns black then goes non-responsive. So I have to close it out completely and relog again.

its a problem with the proxy itself and we're working on it. Nothing that you're going to be able to do except switch on packet optimization and hope your ISP doesn't block the larger size. That [b]might[/b] help you stay in.

We apologize, but the fix should be around before long.