PP Critical Targetting

Hello,
I hit lvl 40 last night with my PP and so went to Arx Emporos to get the long-awaited CT skill. The skill description says to hit up Imperator Agrippa on Arx Emporos; I cannot find anyone there by that name. Is he somewhere else, or am I supposed to see someone else?

Hi.

Speak to Imperator Frank instead.

Frank has been renamed as Agrippa but the updates to both station and missions will not be seen until the next update. More of a romanised name really. There was a recent update to the character profile for the Privateer which is seen on all server databases.

Modified just on both databases on the stations, but missions with "Imperator Frank" will still be seen up to next update. From next update please report any missions still displaying "Imperator Frank" and also give the version number, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Byakhee,

Thank you, that has helped clear up some of the confusion.

Also, your update post (locked) in 2010 is extremly helpful information and would be greatly appreciated if it was updated to the current status. Looking forward to the update which I am sure will answer many questions (even though some of the information is on the Nota tree.)

Thank you

I'd love to amend it but unfortunately I no longer have the web permissions to amend it!

The reccomendation is that all builds are in and all Stage I give builds. Stage I allows easier entry into Stage II and only those who have done Stage I will eventually be able to do Stage III.