Terran Cockpit

I hope I'm not the only one who noticed the difference in the detail of the Terran 1st person view as compared to the others. I'm new and have'nt played while live, but after building a PS to go along with my TT, I was a little taken back by the sheer awesomeness of the bridge! Would it be too much to add a little more detail to the Terran cockpit? Especially those two blank screens by the main console.

Cockpit and ship changes involve mods to the game, not real easy to change mind you, ive been toying around with a few things and they dont seem to work that well.
IMO the games client is kinda stingy lol, But ill tell ya I dont give up easy. :)

I can't find anything in the client's config files that leads me to believe we can change this. It might be hard-coded, despite the fact that it would've been an awful design choice.

Edit: I went through all of the client files that seemed like they could possibly be pertinent and didn't find anything. I can't see where the bridge model names could possibly be set, so it must be hard-coded into the client (bleh :(). I did try replacing the terran bridge with the progen one, but the client didn't like that one bit - sorry. Edited by C Del