Temporarily Baned

The first two times I tried to log in I used my email account but it said it didn't racognize the user log in information, the third time I tried my user name and the same password and now it tells me I've been banned temporarily. What can I do? Is there a time frame I need to wait before trying to log in again? Should I use me user name or email to log in?

The first two times I tried to log in I used my email account but it said it didn't racognize the user log in information, the third time I tried my user name and the same password and now it tells me I've been banned temporarily. What can I do? Is there a time frame I need to wait before trying to log in again? Should I use me user name or email to log in?

Make sure you've registered here and net-7.org using the same information, then click the links to activate in any e-mails sent you. This will ensure your account is activated, they start in the "Temp-ban" status to prevent logins before they are registered correctly.

Make sure you've registered here and net-7.org using the same information, then click the links to activate in any e-mails sent you. This will ensure your account is activated, they start in the "Temp-ban" status to prevent logins before they are registered correctly.

I think you're right I tried register to earth & beyond emulator with the info i received in my email and it says it can't find the validation request I'm attempting to verify.

User ID: 19174

Validation Key: e457d170a9ee5173274e8c84fa02ef23

But this info won't work eh

I think you're right I tried register to earth & beyond emulator with the info i received in my email and it says it can't find the validation request I'm attempting to verify.

User ID: 19174

Validation Key: e457d170a9ee5173274e8c84fa02ef23

But this info won't work eh

Could you paste in the actual link you're clicking on to activate? It seems like it's using the wrong information.

I've activated your account; you can log in now. :)

I can not start a thread for help. I am also having the TEMPORARILY BANNED issue and have yet to recieve the activation link to my email upon multiple attempts to retreive it.

Please help me get into EnB-Emulator as I have very much missed this game .

Thank You.

I can not start a thread for help. I am also having the TEMPORARILY BANNED issue and have yet to recieve the activation link to my email upon multiple attempts to retreive it.

Please help me get into EnB-Emulator as I have very much missed this game .

Thank You.

What's your username?

I've activated both your play server and forum accounts. You should be able to log in to both now.

I am blown away at how fast your response to my problem was addresed and corrected.

YOU ROCK MY FRIEND

thank you so very much for the help.

Guest Corbinian

This happened to me also. I still have not received an email to verify my account on here or net7.

user name: EmilyNewberry