LaunchNet7 stays minimized

heya, I am not able to login. The Launchnet7 windows minimizes and stays that way. I am running vista home 32-bit with .net framework 4.0 .. this problem has never happened before today. Alt-Tab does not open LaunchNet7 window either. I tried moving the Net7 folder from c: drive and re-installing a fresh Net7 and still had the same issue. Any help is appreciated .. thx Gali

Yeah I had this happen a while back, I believe that what I ended up doing was to force it to start maximized. Unfortunately, its been a while since I had it happen, and I don't remember what all I did.

Try this though:

Go into the directory where you have our launcher, and run it directly from there as an admin, rather than through your shortcut. If it starts normally use that and delete the original shortcut. If it does not, delete the LaunchNet7.exe from that directory, and get a new copy from someone (ask around in team speak, or I think CDel has posted in this forum before) and replace it, then launch it. If it launches correctly go ahead and create the new shortcut. Also, take "LaunchNet7.cfg" and move it somewhere else temporarily if all else fails.