Architecti Vasi: Progen Token Bonus

gerry

Doing the progen bonus missions from Architecti Scuti everything's going well.

But starting bonus missions from Architecti Vasi seems I'm getting probs right from the beginning:

doing the restore cinque one took me nearly two weeks and was only able to end this mission bc of the help from a GM: No chance to get the info where to find or to loot or ne answer from players if any were able to build one and after all no rewards for finishing this mission.

Much worser now the Energizer AT_Version 1.0.S:

getting all the comps I was told from Vasi, running to the place she wanted, nothing happened; running back to Norstrand Vor, she's always telling me she wants to see the comp I've already carrying in my hold.

Then as an option i try to restart the mission as in log written: NO CHANCE

She want's me to bring the items ... still have them and nothing else happens ..........

sucks anyway

So you did not receive any messages on your screen?

You should have received a navigation message at each stage. Unless the stage increases you will fail to complete the mission.

Aha!

I've done it myself on the play server.

Unless you have all the specified components including the one you need from a privateer (This component is a mission reward and should not be given out by GMs, ask a privateer).

Unless when you reach the nav point you deselect it (select something else). The stage will not update if you still have it selected.

GM help should not be sought for this mission. The mission works fine.

got the help with the restore cinque from a GM ....... there isn't any in game since the candystores were fixed

the item i needed for the energizer mission a progen privatier gave me, i went to path of fire II and aimed at the next nav path fire III

same odd thing: nothing happened, but you say it workes i'll try again ...

hope this will do this time ;)

Unless you have all the specified components including the one you need from a privateer
:

which item are you talking about?

Sunburst Supernova

Ultra SuperGen

Mi Fast Focus 550

Evolver Alltemp Circuit Board or

CE3K Modell 4?

These is the list Architecti Vasi gave me and still nothing happens at Path of Fire II ........

No you need the very special Agrippa Technology component that was first on the list (Privateers who have done their Agrippa Technology mission can supply it):

And there are 9 different components on that list. If you hit 'next' you probably missed the first part of the list as that part of the talk tree may go by quickly. You have not written all of them down...

I suggest you pay more attention to the talk tree next time. You have only written down the last 5 on the list.

• 2 months later...

You have not written all of them down...

You would think an advanced technological race like the Progens in the 26th century would have found a way to remove the need for pen and paper....

And if you worry about leaving the information in your log as a security risk, who in Khan's name is doing software security for the Progen Republic? Microsoft?

• Upvote 1