Progen @ 50-75 - Hey! Who turned out the [Token Version 1.1.WP]

So I went to Arx Magister, spoke to Collegia Note, and saw I had missions available to me. Cool. Figured I'd start with the closer one by heading to Norstrand Vor City and talking to Architecti Telum. I gave Telum a token, he gave me a mission - go get 5 "Worm Bits".

Well, there be worms outside the NVC station but those don't appear to be the right ones as they weren't dropping any worm bits. Checked the (new) database and found that there are indeed Worm Bits listed as being dropped - but from mobs that, to my knowledge, only drop in Mars Alpha. That's a tough place for a Progen Trader to get into.

However, not one to give up easily, I figured maybe I could press my PW into service to go do this for me. After killing LOTS of Alpha worms (Betas aren't listed in the drop on dbase) not a single "Worm Bits" drop.

So - I'm hoping that the Worm Bits are dropping somewhere and I'm not looking in the right place. Any help there?

If, however, I am looking in the right place then why aren't they dropping?

As a follow on to that question - why would a mission for a PP require them to go to an area that they can not access?

Any help is, of course, quite appreciated. Thanks.

Edit - this was for my OL 55 Privateer JarodPT.

Worm bits are meant to be dropping from alpha worms, ill send this to a mob developer.

This mission is for both warriors and privateers.

Agrippa Technology missions is all about relying on more than just yourself, you have to interract with other classes. At least the early stages of it is. Besides, it'll give the warriors to think about collecting them for more than their current use! :)

I've asked a {GM} to look at mob table, I don't know if it will be fixed for you until the next push over.

Worm bits are meant to be dropping from alpha worms, ill send this to a mob developer.

This mission is for both warriors and privateers.

Agrippa Technology missions is all about relying on more than just yourself, you have to interract with other classes. At least the early stages of it is. Besides, it'll give the warriors to think about collecting them for more than their current use! :)

I've asked a {GM} to look at mob table, I don't know if it will be fixed for you until the next push over.

Thanks.

And further thanks to Growlz who traded me a bunch of worm bits for a stack of Rifle Plasma ammo.

To any other Progen that get stuck on this mission before the worm bits start dropping please send me (or any of my various Jarodxx alt's) a message in-game and I'll share them with you.