Need to redownload everything :(

Hi all any help i could get would be awesome i haven't been able to play for over a month now as i ended up contracting a self replecating virus and worm on my comp so i had to wipe everything and now i can't find a working link to download the client and patch or net 7

if anyone has any working links that would be awesome .... i miss my progen he's lonely :)

Hi all any help i could get would be awesome i haven't been able to play for over a month now as i ended up contracting a self replecating virus and worm on my comp so i had to wipe everything and now i can't find a working link to download the client and patch or net 7

if anyone has any working links that would be awesome .... i miss my progen he's lonely :)

I have links for everything in the downloads area or you can go to my downloads webpage and get them all on one page.

http://downloads.clanugsm.com

no need to register if you don't want to, i don't have it set to members only. I can still keep track of how many people download the stuff from me using awstats on my sites cpanel.

Edited by CptGemini