Help with logging into Mantis Bug Tracker

Hi there,

I've made a couple of attempts to check out what's happening on Mantis but keep hitting the username/password wall. Are we supposed to be using our forum account, server account or do we need to create another account for Mantis access?

Would be nice if it was a little clearer somewhere either on the Mantis log in page or in the Mantis redirection link on the forum which username/password we're supposed to be using.

Hi there,

I've made a couple of attempts to check out what's happening on Mantis but keep hitting the username/password wall. Are we supposed to be using our forum account, server account or do we need to create another account for Mantis access?

Would be nice if it was a little clearer somewhere either on the Mantis log in page or in the Mantis redirection link on the forum which username/password we're supposed to be using.

I'm not sure you can access it anymore. The project has evolved from full on open source to a modified closed open source. So it stands to reason that the bug tracker would be closed to all but Devs and staff as well. Even if you could read it (used to be able to) you still would not be able to write to it. But on a good note the in game bug reporting is working well, and if your "bug" or new feature cannot be fixed by a GM, there is the forum to report your bug.

There's a signup link on Mantis' login page...

Signup

Only staff members can report bugs with Mantis; we had problems in the past with huge numbers of duplicate reports when we had it open to everyone, which hindered development in that it required a great deal of maintenance to the bug tracker.