Character Registration

Hi

For some reason i cannot create a character account on the Earth and Beyond Emulator page to log into game. i keep getting an error message saying that the forum account dose not exist but im able to log onto my forum account without issue.

Thats the part im having the problem with. when i register on www.net-7.org i get a message saying "forum user not found. User not added."

In one of the boxes about halfway down you have to put your forum name which would be ''Ka'tarn". it should be the 4th box down, the first box is what you would use for a username to login to the game with.

I need to double check the forum check code to make sure the ' in your name is properly escaped.

EDIT: double checked code, all appears fine.

EDIT 2: It would appear the forum display/usernames are stored differently in the database to as they were, the ' is now causing a problem as it is not stored in the database as ' any more, i will work on getting this fixed, in the mean time, i have noted you have a second account without the ' in the user or display name, so i suggest you create a game account using that.

EDIT 3: Looks like you already have :D