CTD before Intro

I seem to have to reset the updates every time i switch accounts (windows 7)

If i do not, the game will CTD before the intro, or in many cases, minimize, and unable to get it up again.

Got the latest updates and all. Didn't happen yesterday though.

Have you tried running the client in compatibility mode? There are instructions on how to do this in the FAQ thread. (link in my sig)

Have you tried running the client in compatibility mode? There are instructions on how to do this in the FAQ thread. (link in my sig)

Already have done that, it just happened after the new N-7 update. Been using 2 (windows and E&:D accounts for a few days before without problems.

or in many cases, minimize, and unable to get it up again.

There could be something you have running that is causing the game to minimize upon start up. I have Win 7 x64 on my laptop and at least from what I remember haven't had it happen yet but I did minimize on purpose right before a load screen in game when gating and in those cases it takes a minute or 2 to let me bring the game back up. Might want to try waiting a little longer and try to bring the game back up again. Also when it minimizes check the task manager to see if the game it locked up or not, odds are it won't be and that it will take a minute or two before it will let you bring the game back up again.

Try this:

Go to C:\Net7\bin and delete the file "LaunchNet7.exe.config". If the latest update caused the problem, this will fix it.