I can't believe EnB is back!

When the sun set on EnB years ago I never thought that I would see the sun rise on it again. There was scuttlebutt about an EnB emulator and somebody even tried to purchase the server softs from EA, but I seriously doubted that I would ever get the chance to log on again.

Six years later I find Net-7 up and running and I brush the dust off of my EnB client disks and here I am once again. Thank you so much to the lead developers, whoever is supplying the server space, and the fans who never said die.

This is a remarkable accomplishment and it was only your determination that made it possible for us old timers to return to the cockpit.

When the sun set on EnB years ago I never thought that I would see the sun rise on it again. There was scuttlebutt about an EnB emulator and somebody even tried to purchase the server softs from EA, but I seriously doubted that I would ever get the chance to log on again.

Six years later I find Net-7 up and running and I brush the dust off of my EnB client disks and here I am once again. Thank you so much to the lead developers, whoever is supplying the server space, and the fans who never said die.

This is a remarkable accomplishment and it was only your determination that made it possible for us old timers to return to the cockpit.

[/quote

WOW I cant believe EnB is back up and running i am patching as we speak cant wait to get in game sure have missed it any guild out there recruiting I played this game from beta to plug pull nice to see it again great work guys!!!!!!!!!!!