Windows xp

I tried playing your emulator a few months back or more and this same thing happened. Every time I turn on my computer I get missing c:\users\(user)\AppData\Local\KBuinv.dll

This time i went to the folder and right clicked to delete and my virus warning reported it as a trojan.

On a side note I am also having trouble with the launcher i follow the fixes and when i right click run as administrator the program starts normal but then hangs and says not responding for a few minutes, then it will load after a bit. Then i force updates and it will hang after the last update with just a bit left for a min or two then i can hit play.

Thank you for the work you guys are doing its great to see the world.

I tried playing your emulator a few months back or more and this same thing happened. Every time I turn on my computer I get missing c:\users\(user)\AppData\Local\KBuinv.dll

This time i went to the folder and right clicked to delete and my virus warning reported it as a trojan.

That sounds like it's unrelated to Net7, you might want to do a complete virus scan of your computer.

On a side note I am also having trouble with the launcher i follow the fixes and when i right click run as administrator the program starts normal but then hangs and says not responding for a few minutes, then it will load after a bit. Then i force updates and it will hang after the last update with just a bit left for a min or two then i can hit play.

What happens when you don't run it as an administrator? Try going to "C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local" and deleting the "LaunchNet7" folder.

this is a long shot... but tryt this...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949104/

in any event... it cant hurt your system...

Guest jpkatkall

I can tell you that we do not install any file by that name onto your system for you to use the Net7 software, nor does the client.

kk strange not sure whats up with the dll must just be a coincidence (spellcheck)

did a complete reinstall of the game and everything is running good thank you guys.